A Modern Sewing Blog.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Hello sewing friends. I've heard rumors that it will be in the forties next week!! SQUEAL!!!!! The forties is so very close to the fifties and that is planting weather. Oh we're getting closer to sun and dirt and iced tea and green leaves...

If you can't wait for nature to do her work then join our machine embroidery class. We'll be working on a design from "lunchbox" designs. If interested contact the store at 269-317-3022 and we'll schedule the class based on everyone's availability. It's birds and flowers galore just what we need this time of year.
A peak at this months Sue Spargo block.

I thought it might be interesting to highlight some of our more unusual shop finds.
We carry a wide range of these wonderful local candles. The aroma from them lasts way after you blow them out. My favorite is the Hazelnut.

Help keep your sewing space organized with these scissor blocks. They are really fantastic.

We carry an entire rainbow of zippers!

I can not get a good photo of this silver jewelry because it's so shiny, but believe me when I say it's lovely. I have one and I wear it with my Pandora flower ring. All of them are designed by a local woman.

You can never have too many funky thread snips.

We have so many beautiful and unique buttons. I particularly love these wooden ones and am waiting for the right project to use them.

We carry several kinds of lotions, because sewing can be hard on your hands. The photo above shows our really cool moisture bar.

I hope that your surviving the end of this long and cold winter. Fabric, thread and stitches definitely helps. Come in and check out our classes and clubs, you can find more information HERE.

Happy Sewing,
Love,
Jessie and Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment