A Modern Sewing Blog.

Friday, February 20, 2015

Frozen.

It seems a large portion of the United States is under a deep freeze and it's no exception here. I'm blogging from home (Jessie) because my kids are enjoying their second day off of school because it's too cold for little ears and noses to wait at the bus stops or walk to school. I'm not sure if I'm enjoying it... I grew up in the Upper Peninsula and I distinctly remember walking to school all winter in temperatures like this with wet hair! Kids these days... lol.

Luckily the temperatures didn't seem to keep are lovely customers away from the Valentine's sale. It went really well and we are so pleased. The store is so organized now, even the left over sale fabric has a place. I worked part of the sale and was scheduled to leave at five. I brought my computer in case things were slow. When i finally got it out I thought it was probably 2:30 or so and it was 4:45!! I was having so much fun and cutting so much fabric the time flew.

The winner of our giveaway was Jane Cleveland! She received this lovely Fat quarter bundle.


If your as bored of winter as much as we are it's a perfect time to find a new project. Maybe one filled with floral fabrics. If we can't have real gardens why not have fabric ones? Check out our Spring Inspired Pinterest Board HERE, for lots of creative and inspiring ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment