A Modern Sewing Blog.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tula Pink

Fresh off the presses is the new Tula Pink line: Elizabeth. It's so new in the shop it's not even on the website yet.

I'm assuming the following fabric is Elizabeth herself, but you know what I really love about it? She has freckles! it's so cool and unique and just really speaks to the princess and castle side of me.

 I made another Little Wallet from the Valori Wells pattern (available HERE). I actually like this one even better then the first one I made (you can see that one HERE). I used scraps of my beloved Cotton & Steel to create my take on a "matchbook" It's for a friend for her business cards. I love how fast this project is, start to finish I think it took an hour and I used all scraps. It's a great way to use every ounce of that fabric you just love.


Here's a sneak peak at this coming wool club Enchanted Garden Quilt block by Gretchen Gibbons. The last one was so fun to do and they are all so sweet looking. It's got such a great combination of patterns and textures. We're putting the kits together now. Wool club meets the third Thursday of the month at 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment