A Modern Sewing Blog.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Kit of the Week

Hello lovely sewing friends. While it's always hard to come back from a wonderful vacation, I'm glad to be home among the magic of my everyday life, which includes wonderful fabrics and projects waiting for me. Also my day lilies were in full bloom, and my baby birds had flown from their nest, all beautiful things to make homecoming sweet.

There was also a new Kit of the Week waiting for me! This one is a Wool kit that is so playful I almost can't stand it. From Plays with Wool Designs it's the Jelly Beans Mat kit. The finished design measures 8'' X 8'' and comes with all the wool you'll need and the pattern. Price is $12. Come in this week to snag one for yourself.

Were also putting a quilt kit on sale. From Pieces of my heart it's the Crossover Layer Cake Quilt. Kit includes all the fabric you'll need from the basic Grey, Hello Luscious Layer cake and fabric for the border. Originally $85 it's on sale for $68, 20% off the original. This quilt is very summery perfect for this time of year.
Finished Quilt. So summery.

Lastly, we've gotten in the fabric bundles for the Day Break quilt from Jaybird quilts.. This kit will include the pattern, fabric for the biding and background and the shimmer fat quarter Bundle used in the quilt. The price is $152.


Friends, I hope you are enjoying summer and all her bounty, even if enjoying it means staying in the air-conditioned house sewing sweet projects.
Happy Sewing,
Love,
Jessie and Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment