A Modern Sewing Blog.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kit of the Week June 18

We're still getting the hang of having the Kit of the Week up and ready first thing, but never fear we are committed! This week's Kit of the Week is the mini from This and That pattern company, it's the "Sew Little Time" pattern, which describes this pattern perfectly. The kit includes all the fabric and backings you'll need. The fabric is from Moda's "April Showers" collection. Sale price is 26.95 come into the store for details.
April Showers + This and That= Cute summer project.

Here's the mini from last week that Sue finished. Isn't it just the cutest thing? There are still patterns and kits left in the shop if your interested. It is almost cherry time here in Michigan.

There are still plenty of kits left in the shop.
This is my birthday dress, finally made. I used Colette's Monetta dress pattern and finished it off with some vintage rickrack from my stash. Beside the fact that I installed the pockets backwards I'm really happy with it. The dress came together really quickly and because I used cotton knit it's very comfortable and cool. Perfect for summer.
Birthday dress in my favorite place
Lake MI
What are you working on? We'd love to hear about it, especially if you finish a mini. I'll be gone next week vacationing with my family. I hope you all have a lovely end of June. We'll be back at the beginning of july with some great new content and ideas.

Happy sewing,
Love,
Jessie and Sue.



No comments:

Post a Comment