A Modern Sewing Blog.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Kit of the Weekend

Sewing friends I am so sorry that this was not posted earlier in the week. We were having major website problems (you should see my backlog of inventory!) So instead of a kit of the week we're featuring a Kit of the Weekend. It's really a preview for next weeks kit! This weekend and next weeks kit is another mini quilt. Includes the pattern, fabric and backing.
Little Bites makes me want a snack while sewing!

This is my birthday dress I was making and showing sneak peaks of. A summer strawberry dress (100% cotton knit so perfect for warm weather), made using Colette's Monetta dress pattern and vintage green rickrack. 


Finally, this custom computer bag that a friend of mine ordered. It was one of those projects I kept putting off but then when I started it went really fast. The coolest thing is this baby's going to end up in Tasmania! I just think that's neatest thing that something that I made and ran under my machine is going to be on the shoulder of a person across the world! Very cool.

I hope all is well.
Happy Sewing,
Love
Jessie and Sue

1 comment: