A Modern Sewing Blog.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Patterns, Kits, Basics, Oh My!

I hope all of you that are mother's had a lovely day filled with grateful children and yummy desserts. It's finally getting warm here, and I mean very warm, hot even. I (Jessie) spent the weekend in my garden putting in flowers and filling my window boxes. I also got the plants and seeds in my vegetable garden, I'm cautiously hopeful about that (crazy to me that those rows of dirt could turn into food).

In the shop we've gotten in a lot of new things. Moda Christmas fat eigth bundles if you can believe that! Despite the heat and glorious out doors they are beautiful and if your into planning ahead these are for you. We also received Moda's Eerie collection so you can plan for Halloween too!

Moda's Eerie Collection Click HERE for details

We're now carrying Peppered Cotton solids in a variety of colors. I love how textured they look, and the names they all have are really sweet (I mean "Aubergine" how lovely sounding is that?). Click HERE for details.
Peppered Cottons Click HERE for details

Along with our shipment of "Ribbon Creative Suite" patterns we've gotten in two other new patterns the "Little Wallet" and "Wish Bird". All three of these projects are quick just what summer time needs. No one wants to sit in their sewing room for hours, we want something fast and fun, these are just the ticket. We also have kits available for the wallet for an even faster project.
Click HERE for details

Click HERE for details

I love that things are blooming outdoors and in our shop as well. Have a wonderful dirt, and fabric (though not together) filled week.
Happy Sewing,
Love,
Jessie and Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment