A Modern Sewing Blog.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Little Wallet

I was itching to sew something but I only had an hour between cleaning the coat closet and having to get lunch on the table. I was also looking for something small to carry my business cards in, so that when I pull one out I'm not flashing my cash around. I decided to try the "little wallet" and holy smokes, was it ever perfect. The entire project took me about thirty minutes.  
Click HERE to see on the website.
You can buy kits for this pattern on our website. Click HERE for the kit
or HERE for the pattern.
These little patterns are termed "sewing cards" and there's something about them that's so cute. The instructions were easy to follow.

I picked this sort of sixties fabric because it's fun, summery and a bit vintage. It turned out to be the perfect size for my business cards (and those store cards you use for points, I can never find them in wallet so I thought this was a good solution). 


See how well it matches my wallet. 

Definitely a fast and rewarding project. These would be great little presents and it uses up lots of bits of fabric. I imagine I'll be getting a lot more use out this pattern.

Happy Sewing,
Love,
Jessie and Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment