A Modern Sewing Blog.

Monday, May 5, 2014

New Quilt Patterns

We just got in a crate full of new quilt patterns from Glorious Color. The nice thing about these patterns is they're to scale you don't need to use a copy machine or anything like that. And the patterns are so beautiful. Just a hint of traditional. Click on the caption link under the picture for more details.

Mariner's Compass

Flower Basket Medallion 
Flower Garden

LollyPop Trees

Flower Pots

Princess Feathers
Stars and Sprigs

Victory Garden
These are so great. When I saw the Star and Sprigs it reminded me of the antique Civil War Quilts my Grammy always had, that created an ache in my heart. I love the Mariner's compass, though, I think that might not be the best quilt for a novice to begin on. And how about Victory Garden? I love anything with a WWII vibe.

The winners of our headband giveaway are Courtney Smallwood and Bethany Clay! YEAH! I'll get them in the mail to you soon.

Happy sewing
love,
Jessie and Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment