A Modern Sewing Blog.

Monday, March 31, 2014

So Much New Fabric...

Today I finished putting all the new Moda fabric in our online shop. We have so much new fabric! Wonderful, lovely, colorful fabrics. I know that at least one of them will become a summer blouse for me but I have no idea how I will decide. 

This is "Mirabelle" by Fig Tree and Co. Really pretty vintage looking fabrics. The lacy one reminds me of some of the fancy papers for scrapbooking. Click HERE to see it online or come in to the shop.

This is the "April Showers" collection by Bonnie & Camille. These umbrellas make my heart happy. Wouldn't the umbrellas make a fabulous little girls dress with the green gingham as the collar and cuffs? Click HERE to view online or come in and ogle it in the shop like I've been. 


This giant collection is "Color Me Happy" from V and Co. This is the first collection of theirs we've carried and as you can tell we really like it. This isn't even everything, there's more at our website! This is probably going to be the collection that wins out for summer blouse territory. One of the Floral Boquets, or Floral Sprouts, I think those two look really vintage but in a fresh sort of way. I just love a fabric that harkens back to the 1940's and one of my favorite summer blouse patterns is a 1940's reissue from Simplicity #1692, sounds like a match made in heaven to me. Click HERE to see all of Color Me Happy.

Wooly Lady Fabric, Pillow patterns and bundles.


Lastly, we are now carrying Wooly Lady wool fabric. We'll be selling it in three sizes: $6.25, $12.50, $25.00 and we'll continue to get more colors in, as she releases them. We're also carrying a few of her kits and several of her patterns. Come into the store to see all the pretty colors. We've got one of the kits online click HERE to see it.

Happy spring, and happy sewing,
Love,
Jessie and Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment