A Modern Sewing Blog.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pinterest and Sewing

If only...

I (Jessie) was out of town for five days. I don't know what it is about vacations but I always feel like I'm about a month behind when I get back. I sit around wondering, "what do I do all day? Where do I even start?" Surprisingly, yesterday I was very productive. I'm moving through my piles of Craft Show projects and even though there's still a ton to do, at least now I feel like I have something to take. I find that jelly beans are pretty helpful, my tip: put them in a mug so your kids think your drinking coffee like a grown-up.
Need some ideas for homemade gifts. Check out our
"Homemade Gifts" Board

Because I don't have anything new to show you, and I'm sure your sick of my craft show projects (I'm pretty sick of them myself) I thought I'd highlight some of things we offer on Pinterest. Here at Sew Unique Threads we treat out Pinterest boards as a place to bring together lots of free patterns, inspirations, ideas and links from around the internet. Instead of surfing the web you can browse through our organized boards and click the links that tickle your fancy. So far we have 27 boards, categories like "Hand Sewn For Children" "Christmas" "Embroidery" "Apparel" "Quilts" "Hand Sewn for Baby" "Hand Sewn for Home" "Costumes" just to name a few. You'll notice our most recent pins are showcased to the left of this post here on the blog, but there are so many more Click HERE to see all our boards.

This is from my favorite board "Sewing Spaces"
because I love inspiration and pictures of beautiful
creative spaces.
I hope that these "pins" can inspire you through all your crafty endeavors.
Happy Sewing,
Love,
Jessie and Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment