A Modern Sewing Blog.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Sewing For Spring

Now that Valentine's is over and we're still left with piles of grey snow I find that my yearnings for spring are stronger then ever. The only thing that seems to be helping is planning projects for spring and summer and dreaming of leaves on the trees. It's so bad that I had a dream I was in Disney World but couldn't get out of my hotel room into the sunshine.
A new collection Bartholo-meow, we've even gotten it in the precut -slice.

We've gotten in lots of spring time fabrics. Bright colors and dreamy patterns. We've gotten in several precuts of April showers, Color Me Happy, Story Book, Bartholo-meow and Mirabelle which reminds me of an english garden. Oh how I long for a warm stroll through an english garden. Maybe wearing a new blouse made from a floral liberty type cotton...

We also put a new kit online. If your in the mood for homegrown tomatoes, this is the kit for you. A giant tomato "pincushion" it's really a large pillow or cushion and is so very soft made from red minky.
Click HERE to see the pattern kit details.

We've been selling our Oliver + S children patterns and they're still on sale for $13. If your in the mood to sew little summer rompers and sand box clothes these are the patterns your looking for. Honestly they had me with their cute packaging!
So many cute children's patterns.
They're going fast Click HERE to see which
ones are still in stock.
I hope your keeping from going stir crazy this last bit of winter. Spring is on it's way and at the very least we can have:
Happy Sewing!
Love,
Jessie and Sue.

1 comment: