A Modern Sewing Blog.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine's Fabric

We're snowed in again! And, while my cold is finally on it's way out the door I spent most of the day shoveling huge amounts of snow out of the driveway and into mountains that were almost too tall. If we get much more I won't be able to reach the tops of them. I'm still quite tired and worn out (I'm sure the shoveling didn't help) so I'm glad to be inside writing a blog post to you.

I know it's hard to believe but Valentine's Day really is around the corner and if your looking for something pink and red and romantic we found some fabric that we'd put away for just such an occasion. Moda's Sandy Gervais, it's all candy stripes and hearts and pink polka dots! Click HERE to shop online or come into the store. I bought myself a few yards, can't wait to share that project with you all. We've also got some lovely pajama and robe patterns in stock.

We also restocked some of our Grunge basics. Tan, Snow White, Black and Grey. There are so many projects and ideas in the store. If your looking for a new project: from sewing clothes, to bags, to quilts... Maybe your more interested in hand sewing, we have such beautiful embroidery kits and patterns.

If your looking for some Valentine's crafting and sewing ideas check out our Valentine's Sewing Board on Pinterest Click HERE. We've been pinning lots of ideas and tutorials. If you were interested in the necklaces from our fabric box tutorial you can pop on over to my (Jessie) personal blog for more information.

I hope your staying warm and I hope you've got lots of projects to keep you company. 
Happy Sewing
Love,
Jessie and Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment