A Modern Sewing Blog.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tis the Season...

Don't hate me for this, but I think it's worth mentioning that there are only 11 weeks until Christmas! If that scares you then consider that Halloween is even closer. In that vein (vein, get it? Muwaahaaa), we have two kits. The kits use the Ghastlies for a fantastic and fun take on both holidays.

The first kit is a Ghastlie quilt perfect for a cold fall day. Kit is $63 and includes the pattern and fabric for the quilt top. Click HERE for all the Ghastlies we carry.


The second kit is a Ghastlie Christmas apron. I'm actually in love with this apron and am planning on making one for myself to wear during all my Christmas baking. I love that it's holiday themed but pokes fun at it too. Christmas for me, is very magical but there are still moments when it can feel a bit ghastly! The apron kit includes the Amy Butler pattern used so you know the apron is going to fit really well and be nice and flattering. This would be a perfect "tongue and cheek"gift for the quirky person in your life, or for yourself (like I said, I'm totally making myself one). Kit is 44.95 and includes all fabric and pattern.
Sorry about the awful glare on this picture.



Also we have the new Fig Tree collection "Somerset" from Moda. As always it's superb. Click HERE for more details.
Just a taste of the new Somerset collection from Moda. Her designs are
always so beautiful.


Why not cuddle up with a blanket and a warm glass of cider and plan out those Holiday projects now. That's always my favorite part anyway. Check out our Pinterest Boards HERE for lots of ideas. We have a file filled with costume ideas, a Ghastlie file with lots of creative uses for the Ghastlie fabric, a Christmas file, gifts file, and toys. Lots of sewing inspiration from around the internet.
Happy browsing and Happy Sewing!
Love,
Jessie and Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment