A Modern Sewing Blog.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

New Kaffe Fassette

Where has the summer gone? I feel like I blinked and suddenly the children were back in school and autumn was upon us. Things are coming together in the shop, fabric rearranged and organized. I'm still having to learn where everything is, but I love the way it looks.

I really feel like fall is the time to settle in to some bigger projects. It's also the time to start Holiday sewing and making (if your really organized that is) and our new shop look is now organized and so much more conducive for getting the materials you need.

We've been getting more fabric in too. If your looking to start Christmas sewing we have really stocked up on our holiday fabrics this year.  We've also gotten in lots a new Kaffe Fassette. And it's got a place right in the center of the store!

I hope we'll see you in the shop or online soon.
Happy Sewing,
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment