A Modern Sewing Blog.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Woodwinked by dearStella

Greetings friends! It's so summery here, the trees are fully leafed (is "leafed" a word?) and the gardens are in bloom. It was such a long treacherous winter that this weather feels like medicine to the soul!

We got in a new collection by designer dearStella called "Woodwinked" that also feels good to the soul, and I LOVE it. Oh my goodness the owls, the mushrooms, the leaves... It's fantastic. Click HERE to shop or come into the store.

We've also gotten in more inventory for Jinny Beyer batiks. Click HERE to browse. We'll continue to update the website as more inventory comes in.

Lastly we added In the Beginning's batiks to the website. Click HERE.


I'm curious, what are you all sewing? I'm working on a summer dress with some Heather Rose Strawberry knit fabric. I think it'll turn out great if I can eek out enough fabric. I accidentally cut one of the skirt pieces upside down on one directional fabric!! NOOOOO! I think I might get lucky though, well see soon enough. I'm off on a weekend trip and would love it if I had a new dress to take.

Be on the lookout for this weeks Kit of the Week special.
Leave us a comment letting us know what your working on. As always,
Happy Sewing
Love,
Jessie and Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment