A Modern Sewing Blog.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Sale!

Merry Christmas and happy Holidays. I hope your Thanksgiving went well. My (Jessie) oven decided not to work! I was thankful for a neighbor that let me use her oven and I'm sure we'll be remembering that particular holiday for a long time to come.

Right now it's raining and snowing and it's so bleak out that we've decided to spruce up the shop, deck the halls and offer another big sale. Thursday the 10th, Friday the 11th and Saturday the 12th. We wanted to do something fun to combat the early nights and general gloom. With that in mind any fabric with the color red or green in it will be 25% off, and all bundles will be 20% off.

This will be a perfect time to stock up on your red and green grunge and any other fabrics you've had
your eye on.

If it's time to take your quilting to the next level, or like me, your a quilt beginner, we'll be offering a quilt binding class. Judy Allen is teaching the "Basics of Quilt Binding"  Wednesday the 16th from 2-5. Cost is $20. 

Stay warm, and see you next week!
Happy Sewing,
Jessie and Sue

1 comment:

  1. I think surrounding ourselves with beauty is very important...and these are beautiful. Each one unique and clever and even practical. I don't think it gets any better. Creative Dear
    thread buy

    ReplyDelete