A Modern Sewing Blog.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Stocking Stuffers

It's officially the first week of the Holidays (though, I for one have been thinking about it for a while now) and that means it's time to think about stocking stuffers. Growing up stockings were always my favorite part of Christmas morning because it's a little treasure hunt of goodies. And, if I were being honest, I'd say stockings are still at least in my top three of Christmas morning traditions (following the joy of the kids and homemade sticky buns... it might even outrank sticky buns). What I'm trying to say is your NEVER too old for a stocking. 

If your husband or other loved one is stuffing one for you and maybe they need a little help, send them our way. We've got loads of great little treasures. The perfect stocking stuffer is a combination of something that is a little practical but still a splurge or something you wouldn't necessarily buy yourself and, of course, it has to be small. Sewing notions are the perfect thing. We have high quality needles, threads, buttons and all kinds of cool little sewing doodads that make sewing easier and more luxurious. We even have wonderful hand lotion and beautiful jewelry! And we're more then happy to help your Santa pick out some great things for your stocking.
These are some of the wonderful products from Sewline we
carry which can be found HERE or in the shop. Their products
make sewing so much blissful.

Fun and sassy thread snips are always a hit.
We have a beautiful array of buttons.
Threads galore, in beautiful colors. 
A precut bundle in the toe of my stocking? Yes please!
 I also wanted to highlight the latest fabrics that have arrived in the store. New Kaffe Fassette and new Tula Pink. I think it's all fantastic. Every time we get new Kaffe I'm amazed at the color.

Find our new Kaffe's HERE.
My favorite new fabric, though, is this Forest Frivolity from Tula pink. some day I will have a glamper and spend days secluded in the forest writing, and this fabric pulls on that heartstring. It's so whimsical and I love the color palette....I can't wait to figure out what I'll do with this one.
Find this and all our Tula Pink fabric HERE.
Also we've updated our class schedule. Click HERE to see all we offer and to try something new this coming year!

I hope your Holiday planning and sewing is filling you with joy.
And as always
Happy Sewing
Love,
Jessie and Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget about cool pens, a great pair of scissors, and fun fabric inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have all those things! We even have cut measuring tips!

    ReplyDelete