A Modern Sewing Blog.

Monday, April 14, 2014

A Bit of Silence on the Blog...

A bit of silence on the blog usually means a crazy life full from morning to night from day to day. Indeed I feel like March and April have been but a breath. I (Jessie) was gone last weekend (which is why there wasn't a Thursday post). My sister and I go this biannual writer's conference in Grand Rapids and it's the most amazing time. If you are a writer or a reader this event will rock you're mind. I heard so many amazing authors speak on so many great topics (the new Ms. Marvel anyone). My brain was so full when I got home I took a nap.
Photos from around the shop.
As I write this our wonderful Sue is away at a three day sewing class. I've been receiving texts from her about how excited she is to come back and teach a class on this new technique (are you as curious as I am)?

For a gloomy day
Needless to say we've been busy. Today I've had the pleasure of shop sitting while Sue is away. It's been so relaxing and rejuvenating to be around the fabric and wonderful customers. Everyone who comes into a fabric shop has a smile on their face, it's lovely.

Our long, long arm.
Not much new to talk about. Except we're joining the world of Instagram, sort of. If you're an Instagram or Facebook user use the hashtag #sewuniquethreads. If you click on that hashtag any picture with that tag will come up. What a fantastic way for us to share photos of things we've sewn. Right now no one else is using the tag, it's all ours so share your sewing pics!


This picture is an example of a photo in the #sewuniquethreads hashtag. Tag away!

No comments:

Post a Comment