A Modern Sewing Blog.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Slow Week.

I'm slowly making way through my craft show projects. I've got three messenger bags finished and two more nearly finished. Still so much left to do, I have to try and not think about it. Especially because there is something going on every weekend in March and April! Some people thrive on those kinds of schedules, but not me I'm more of a slow and steady kind of girl. I love people but I also need lots of quiet, I suppose that's why sewing and writing appeal to me so much.

I didn't get a lot else finished this week. I have family coming from out of town therefore, much of my time was spent cleaning and doing horrible things like mopping. Also, my youngest boy is turning five this weekend (hence the family visiting, and all my tears!) and a big birthday party. If we're all well, fighting off colds now which is just so very frustrating!

Will spring ever get here? Way down on my list of things to sew, is a new outfit for my anniversary (at the beginning of June). Of course it's what I really want to be sewing but priorities are what they are. What about you all? What are you sewing these days? What are you planning on sewing? Leave us a comment, maybe your inspiration can inspire me despite the cold.

Happy Sewing,
Love,
Jessie and Sue.

2 comments:

  1. That monster fabric is so cute! I actually need to do some maintenance on my machine. My grandma gave me hers and I'm excited to use it! First up, winter wall hanging quilt. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you can do it!! BUT BEWARE once you begin you might not be able to stop!

      Delete