A Modern Sewing Blog.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Fabric Collections in Store!

This week I had the great pleasure of putting the most brand-new fabrics on our website. This is the first time I've gotten to unwrap and tag the newest of new fabric and let me just say it was a rush! Thus far I've been getting the website up to date with things that were already in the store. Getting to put fabric on the website as soon as it's been unboxed is EVEN better!

There are two new collections from Moda: Scrumptious from Designers Bonnie and Camille. I think this might be my favorite of the new (though it is really is hard to decide). It definitely has a vintage flair and the colors are right up my alley.
A few of the fabrics from Scrumptious.
The second Moda was, Soho Chic from Sandy Gervais. This fabric is so rich looking and still kind of exotic. I love that combo! Can't you just imagine the most plush room with a mahogany poster bed, and french doors that open up to the french rivera?
SoHo Chic from Moda.
Finally, the new line from Art Gallery is called Minimalista and has a completely wonderful sixties mod look. The color is so wonderful and I love all the geometry of these fabrics. Not to mention they feel amazing (am I the only one who loves to feel fabric). I don't know how quilting cotton can feel like silk, but it totally does.
Minimalista from Art Gallery Fabrics.
You can find all of these in our brick and mortar store or online, here. We would love to feature projects made with these fabrics, so bring them in or send us pics so we can see what lovely ways you use the fabric. I'm leaving next week for a sister/mom trip, so if it's quiet around here you'll know why. I hope your fall is going splendidly.

Happy Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment